cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Setup & Performance

Openreach Engineer Failed to connect

My Nowtv broadband and phone package was meant to go live yesterday.  The Openreach engineer visited and  left my line completely disconnected after his visit.  I now have no service and don't know what happens next. I can't seem to find a way of mak...

Delays and lack of communication

Hi there, I was due to have my broadband fitted on August 14th but I am still without internet. We’ve had 2 engineers here and have just been told ‘it’s a big job’ and have been told nothing else. We have no idea what’s going on and can’t get through...

My landline number has been changed by mistake

Yesterday my landline number suddenly switched. I have always had a number talk talk provided me with even after I switched to nowtv. A few years ago openreach switched me to a spare line as the one I had was crackling. This line was originally alloc...

Broadband and phone line passed activation date

My connection was due to go live yesterday 28th around 12 pm I got a text that open reach engineer has been allocated and that was it no further updates.When ordering and on my order tracking page it's says a engineer does not need to visit it will b...

Resolved! slow connection

I have remained under my guaranteed speed for over a week now. I first reported it and was told an engineer would be coming on Monday 1300-1800, I took the afternoon off work, no show! I phoned back and was told the appointment had been rejected, pit...

No incoming ringing on phone

Due to numerous faults with very loud static making phone calls impossible to hear and now tv broadband router resetting every 10 minutes a bt open reach engineer arrived to address the problem , after many hours of repairing fault in junction box on...

Resolved! Broadband activation

Hiya, I received my now tv hub during the week and had an engineer come out to visit yesterday at 12pm, he said it can take “up to 24 hours” for my broadband to go live and work, it’s now been 28 hours, is it going to go live? Or am I paying for noth...

For everyone having slow broadband

Hi, I had was a nowtv broadband customer and my internet worked fine, then about three months ago it kept going on and off throughout the day and was extremely slow - not even usable. I had many engineers come out and tell me nothing was wrong and th...

Broadband down for 3 days

My nowtv broadband has been down for 3 days now. I live with 2 others and we are WFH so this has been a huge problem, but when I call now tv all they can say is that an engineer will visit but it can take up to 5 days and they can’t tell me when or g...

Labels