cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Offers & Vouchers

Missing voucher

I bought a day Sports Pass earlier this year to watch a Premier League match. I never need to use same but wish to watch one this weekend. However, the voucher has disappeared from my account.Any ideas?

6 month mobile month sport membership

Hello! I saw on the NOWTV website that the sports day membership included a 6 month mobile months sport membership. So I downloaded the nowtv iOS app and chose the sport day membership thinking it would also include the 6 month mobile month membershi...

Resolved! Now tv discount

I activated now broadband, the cinema and entertainment passes were suppose to be added on at 50% and haven’t and no discount code have been sent. 

Holly4 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband £75 voucher

Anyone else still waiting for their £75 voucher ? I took broadband at the beginning of November and am still waiting for NOWTV to confirm to Reward Broadband Genie that I am a customer. I made a complaint and have had several online chats regarding t...

Sports day pass vanished

Bought a sports day pass offer on the 29th January. The pass has since been removed from my account and today was the day I was planning to use it. Effective I am now £9.99 less without the pass. Please reinstate the pass. Additionally there are no p...

Resolved! New customer offer

Hi I signed up to Now Broadband in Feb and part of the sign up deal was to get an Entertainment Pass for £4.99/month for 12 months. At the time I used Live Chat and the advisor told me I would get an email within a month with a voucher code but still...

Labels