cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Offers & Vouchers

Cinema pass

Hi can someone help me please? I bought a nowtv stock today with the free three month cinema pass. I set it up and it said it activated my pass which would end in August 2020 and I updated my bank details. I’m now trying to use it and it’s saying I d...

Problem adding cinema pass

I have recently purchased a cinema month pass. My current pass runs out on 22nd may but my account will not allow me to add my new pass on.  I have no way of contacting now tv so hoping you can help.  Thanks

Unable to apply voucher

My entertainment pass is due to end on 5th May 2020 but still unable to apply voucher as no button appears If I try to enter from the top it says I'm already on an offer but I'm not on any offers  How can I apply this or do I need to wait until after...

Vodafone entertainment pass not showing

Hi there, my Vodafone entertainment offer isn’t showing on the app (iPhone) when I login to the website it shows but not on the app so I can’t watch anything. I’ve spoken to Vodafone who says it’s showing but obviously can’t contact Now TV. Already u...

Passes

Hi I've just done a 7 day trial but cant access anything has its saying no passes how do I get 1

Now Tv Cinema Pass

Hi I applied a 1 month cinema pass to my account at end of march/beginning of april but when my previous pass run out on 7th april i have been charged £11.99 for April- may. The pass has not been applied. Any reason/advice please@Anonymous User 

Sky sports upfront season pass

I paid for a Sky Sport Upfront Season Pass in Aug 2019 which should supposed to run until the end of the season 2020 Jun.. which included all sky sports channels. I had this set up on my now tv stick. I also have BT and recently moved house, I had th...

Labels