cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Offers & Vouchers

Sports pass

I’ve bought a new sky sports week pass and tried to activate it and it’s saying the code isn’t recognised. Any ideas?. 

1 Month Cinema Pass

l have 3 one month 1 month cinema pass from CDKeys.com and when l tryed putting the code in it says Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time. l email them and thay said to speak to now tv you help button does not work  l got the ...

Voucher not activating

Have been over 3 weeks trying to activate a Sports Voucher, free month given by Now Tv, have followed and tried everything iver 100 times and still does not activate. Spoke on Chat to a Now tv Rep, he aftet about 30mins could not fix anything and sai...

Now tv voucher offer - cancelled

Hi, I had a 3/4month now tv entertainment offer pass which i was supposed to enter each month just before the payment date. I accidentally cancelled this and now the next voucher is not being accepted. The next bill date was 9th July.

Entertainment pass won't cancel

I've been trying to cancel an entertainment pass since yesterday with no joy. I've tried on my phone, on my desktop, via Chrome or Safari and in all instances, I get as far as confirming that I still want to cancel and get the spinning circles. It do...

24 hour code not working

I received a 24 hour code as a season ticket holder of Crystal Palace. I am attempting to redeem the code and get the message that there is an issue with redeeming codes. Is this an active issue or is it just me? Thanks in advance!

How do I watch what I have paid for?

I signed up for a mobile Sky Sports pass to watch the football tonight but although it says in my account that I have a pass, I never recieved a confirmation email and I have no code number to enter to watch anything. I cannot find a telephone number...

Voucher error

Hello,  I bought a week sky sports pass, Nowtv has charged me for two passes. Also now my pass has disappeared, and any trace of payment has disappeared.  I was wondering if you could help.

Redeemed voucher on wrong pass

I've redeemed my two months free code on the wrong pass. Big red box saying redeem code but on scrolling down see in small letters under movies redeem code. I've now cancelled the entertainment pass but says its available for a month or restart. Can'...

Labels