cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Offers & Vouchers

Error when fetching passes

Hi. I’ve just bought a one day sports pass and when I then go to the app and click on what I want to watch I get a message saying Error when fetching passes. it worked fine last week. Any thoughts? thanks

Voucher not working

I received a voucher for 6 months of NowTV but I'm unable to add it to my account. It pops up saying "We're having trouble with vouchers right now". However, it had no problem adding the Boost voucher which was attached to the 6 months voucher. Will ...

Pin

Hi I’m trying to buy a now tv sports pass for £20. It’s asking me to put my pin but keeps saying oops something wrong with the pin so I reset it and it’s still doing it. I’m definitely writing it correct.  Can someone tell me how to remove it or some...

Soph by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

now entertainment

Hijust started with you on Monday 14th, i was offered Now Entertainment for £5.99 a month, was given a Entertainment pack code (wasnt told what or where to put this code).....the only place i could find was in the voucher code box but it doesnt work ...

Free pass not recognised

When i bought my now stick it came with 1 month entertainment pass .i scratched it off but when i enter code it doesn't recognise the code.has anyone else had this problem?

Talktalk voucher error code

The email talktalk sent me for a voucher code for now tv sky sports states it is invalid. Talktalk have said it’s not their problem and I should speak to now tv

Bt offer

I’ve got now tv with my t subscription but can’t seem to find where to add the code I got emailed to link it anyone got any ideas cheers groovers

50% off sports voucher 3 months

I've been sent a voucher for 3 months of sports for £14.99 I can't use the voucher. It says I've already got this offer I can edit my basket. I have no passes of any kind active. We previously had sports mobile offer that was given completely free an...

Resolved! b/band and tv black friday codes are invalid

1st post i came to nowtv 3 months ago and got long deals on sport, entertainment and cinema and got boost as it is, also last week i call up the accessible help as i struggle to purchase the black friday b/band plus tv deal on the web with mobility a...

Labels