cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Offers & Vouchers

Resolved! Trying to activate 1 Week Sky Sports Pass Vouchers

Hi,I was gifted some 1 Week Sky Sports Passes by my parents probably a year or so ago (there's no expiry date on the vouchers). I haven't used any for a little while as I took advantage of a cheap monthly offer. Anyway, when I apply the voucher code ...

Hello

Can I get a refund for skypsorts mobile that I have just bought and I changed my mind I have not used it so I was wondering if I can get the refund 

Resolved! non affiliated websites

Hi guys and girls  I was searching though the vast google webpages for any discount codes for sky sports ,sky cinema etc etc  I came across the site I have posted with the URL and was wondering is this allowed or is this not allowed ,I am sure I have...

Buying passes with Tesco Clubcard points

Shamefully NOWTV are further reducing your options to buying discounted Entertainment Passes (+ the others), as I've just seen this on Tesco website.New owners are greedy beyond belief. Unfortunately, NOW TV will leave the Clubcard scheme on 31 Janua...

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Why has the WEEKLY Sports Pass been discontinued

I only watch golf on Now TV and found the weekly pass ideal as that allowed me to watch a 4 day tournament for a price I can afford. I bought Now TV boxes for that very reason. The monthly pass is only worthwhile when there are top tournaments/champi...

Gift cards

I want to have some vouchers for a Christmas gift, so relatives have asked how to do it. However, when I go to the Now Tv site it offers only free trials and if I go into my account, I can add passes, but then that's not a gift. Surely there must be ...

£25 sky sports pass

Hi, I bought a £25 sports pass from the shop but every time I type the voucher code into the website it says “we are currently having issues with vouchers”. What can I do?  Cheers  Ian 

Labels