cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Offers & Vouchers

Resolved! Renew code for £5.99 clicks through to £6.99

I've been emailed an incentive renew code for £5.99 for an Entertainment Pass but when I click through it only offers £6.99 a month. I clicked 'add voucher' hoping it would calculate the right amount but no joy. So I tried clicking through from the e...

Website unusable after 6 weeks of trying.

Over the previous 6 weeks I have tried maybe into the hundreds now to try and add my season ticket codes to activate the games on Now TV.Everytime there is an error on the page and putting in the codes and clicking continue does nothing. I have purch...

Expiry date

My current pass (sports) says the offer ends on 17 Jul 2020 and when I checked the bill the next payment will be taken on that date. Does this mean If I don’t want to extend I have to cancel on the 16th at the latest or can I cancel on the 17th and s...

Sky Sports season pass has expired?

I bought a season pass for £170 and this has carried on since COVID-19 and been extended, but I've gone to watch this evening and it says my pass has expired. Is this the same for everyone? I paid for the season, so assumed it'd continue until the se...

Now TV pass issue

Hi, I had a now tv sports pass which i purchased last September. It says on the voucher to use within 1 year. I am now trying to activate the pass, but it is saying the voucher is expired?  Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks

Pass/Voucher does not process

Once I've entered a voucher code for Sky Cinema Pass, I click the button 'start trial now'. There is a loading image 'checking account' etc. It keeps loading for hours and doesn't actually process.I've tried refreshing the page, signing in and out, u...

Resolved! Voucher Code Not Working

Bought a pass from CDKeys for a Entertainment Pass for 2 month tried putting into my account but comes up with Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time. I have sent e-mails to CDKeys asking for another code to be sent or my money...

1 month Sky Cinema voucher offer expired

I bought a second nowtv stick not too long ago which came with a voucher for 1 month free sky cinema. I checked that I can apply this at any time (had to scratch off panel to get the code rather than it applying automatically), there is no fine print...

Labels