cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in NOW Stick

NOW tv stick not working

Hi, my NOW TV stick has stopped working completely. No white light is coming on, I've tried different plug sockets and TV's but I'm getting nothing. I have tried pressing the reset button but nothing seems to work. It was all previously set up and wo...

Now Stick display goes black after Now logo appears

I have a Now Stick, with current firmware. It works happily on one TV in the house. I have just tried to connect it to the TV that I used with my Now White Box and i currently connected to a Roku 4200 box which has worked fine for many years. The TV ...

Resolved! Now TV stick connection issue after power cut

We had a brief power cut last night and after this our Now TV sticks - we have 2 - can no longer see the WiFi network to which we were previously connected. Our router produces a signal at 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz and the latter is by far the strongest sign...

Stick not working

Hi,My stick isn’t working at all, the light isn’t even coming on. I’ve tried it with different plugs and different sockets, but it seems to be dead.It’s just over 2 years old so isn’t covered by it’s guarantee anymore.Does anyone know if there’s anyt...

Resolved! Now tv stick

Hi I've installed the now tv stick and was wondering if you can link it to freeview tv saves turning it on and off or is it just the extra channels that you can view on the stick? Thankyou.

Connecting to WiFi/Blurry Picture

My Now TV stick has problems connecting to my wifi. The router is in the next room and my laptop and mobile connect to it fine but the stick really struggles to connect. It often cannot see the signal and does not show it on the list. My connection i...

No HDMI port

Hi I have a spare old tv with no HDMI port but want to use my NowTV stick on it occasionally. if I buy a DVI-D male (24+1) to HDMI female adapter converter, will this work? These things baffle me so thank you so much in advance

Connection

My NOW TV stick isn’t finding my network or connecting to the internet. When it does often the picture is very pixelated or won’t load. Anyone able to help with this?