cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in NOW Stick

YouTube failing to launch on NOW TV Stick.

Hello all, I have had issues with my NOW TV Stick in recent weeks and months. I bought my stick from Argos a couple months back in the hope for live-streaming Sky Sports, BT Sport and YouTube etc.  Unfortunately, I have been plagued with issues launc...

Blue screen and error code 009

Had my NOW TV stick delivered today, I have plugged it in and it couldnt  connect to the internet and I kept getting error code 009, even though every other device in my house was fine with the internet. Came on here to find it's a common issue and t...

Now TV remote not working

Bought a NOW Stick today and successfully connected on TV. However, despite it being paired during setup and using it to enter my password, when the Now Purple screen with the yellow letters appear on my TV sreen, I can't get it to work.  The screen ...

now tv stick

Hi , my now tv stick is brand new got it christmas day (had same problem boxing day but seemed to fix it ) i used its for about 3 days and had a power cut this morning and all went back to square 1 , with the logo sign just changing colours and not d...

Both now tv sticks packed up in one day

Both packed up in one day!!!! In different TVs , even tried different wires, also different batteries in remotes too!All it at is a box with“Your homepage is temporarily unavailable “Or even doesn’t get onto that bit at all it’s just on/ off it’s so ...

Issues with stick

Hi, I have used the stick in the USB port of my tv for a while now but I have suddenly had issues with it up loading and then reverting back to the blue blank tv screen which states ‘no signal’.I have unplugged and replugged it back in a few times bu...

Resolved! Now tv stick

Hi I got a Now tv stick from Legoland the other day and all she said was I would have to set up an account and then plug it in. Well I’ve done all that but now my screen is purple with the Now tv logo on it and it won’t change. I thought it might hav...

Labels