cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in NOW Smart Box

Fuzzy screen/Bue Screen

Havent used TV box  for a couple of weeks -  switched on today (14/02)  tv logo comes on works through its colours - think its going to home screen, screen is fuuzy/zigzag lines of colour, no writing - unplugged a few times/ left for 10 mins/re-conne...

App store not loading

Am wanted to download 'My 5ive' from the app store. I scroll to the bottom, click app store and it's just  not loading any apps at all. I really wanted to watch something, but there is not list of any apps to download. Quite frustrating. I've checked...

Resolved! Spinning circles on now tv box

So I've been having an issue for two days where my now tv box has 4 spinning circles on the phone screen and cant progress through to watch any programs. I've tried restarting the box Resetting the box and nothing works! Just the same 4 spinning circ...

Resolved! NOW TV app issue on roku based devices

Having an odd issue with my Now TV smart box with the built in freeview tuner. Once loaded it sits on the home screen and just sits there with the spinning circles. I can hear the last watched freeview channel but cant see it. Also cant get on the TV...

Sky Cinema live doesn't work on 4K Box

Since Sky Cinema launched today, I haven't been able to stream the live channel using the 4K Smart Box. The channel works fine on my other connected devices, except the box. I'm wondering if it's to do with having the Now TV Boost?  All my other devi...

Constant buffering Now TV box

I’ve been unable to watch tv over the past few hours as watching any channel or movie on my new Now TV Smart box is unrecognisable.im using an Ethernet cable and am getting 48mb download but all the images are buffering and distorted. Are there any i...