cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in NOW Smart Box

Disney Plus

Why am I getting a warning that DisneyPlus will no longer be supported on my device from 30 May 2023 and it won’t let me in it even though it isn’t that date yet?

Reset my box when I enter code it won’t work

Hi all I’ve had to do a factory reset on my box , I’ve managed to connect the Wi-Fi but when I’m asked to enter the code on now tv.com/tv it won’t accept the code keeps saying sorry there’s been a problem please try again. I’ve tried on both phone an...

Error sign in

Hi. I've been trying to do again my membership after a while, but when it arrives at payment, it says ERROR SIGNING UP, SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. Whar shall I do?I tried to use Safari instead that Chrome but I have the same issue.

Add device

The activation code is not working to add a new device how do I resolve this intried so many different codes when it refreshes and none are working 

Unable to complete purchase on this device

Hi,I’m trying to watch something with my Entertainment membership , which was working yesterday but now, my Samsung TV comes back with the message : Unable to complete purchase on this device. I can use my iPhone and it works, it also works on my Mac...

Sorry, Now TV is currently not available

Switched on my NowTv smart box a couple of days ago to this message. I don’t watch it often so I’m not sure if it’s been like this for a while.I tried again tonight with the same result. I swiped around on the remote and cot some of my apps, you tube...

Resolved! Now tv smart box black crashing , no freeview

so the last 4 days my now tv smart box (blue letters on the box almost 1 year and half old) keeps crashing. I'll be watching free view and it jst crashes with a msg popping up saying the home screen service isnt available, i cant watch my freeview. I...

NOWTV box not working

In the last couple of days my box has stopped working.  It says it isn’t connected to the internet in settings even though when you go through the connection settings screen it comes up with the ticks against wireless etc so it clearly is and keeps c...