cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Stealing my money

I’m getting so annoyed now as the bot chat is crap I’m being charged twice for my now tv subscription this month & last month could be more but how do I get that back nothing has worked 

Louise by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Charged for boost unexpectedly

On 24 February I applied for the Sky Cinema offer (£1 for the next 2 months). I didn't request a Boost add-on, as I have no need for it. This month they have charged me for Boost, and they plan to in April as well.  I've tried using the chat bot but ...

SunnyD by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Boost

Hi, Could anyone explain why after already receiving the payment for boost ,sports, movies and entertainment it keeps asking for me to update payment details so the can take the payment for boost again. 

Wrong membership

Hi I purchased the Cinema and Entertainment offer at the weekend but only the Entertainment has been added and now are saying I can cancel and re-add the offer but the payment will not be refunded for this month so effectively I'll have paid twice th...

Want Broadband only, charged £5 for TV

I've just subscribed and only want Broadband.I've noticed they are charging me £5 for a TV service that I don't want.I can't find how to cancel online.How can I remove any TV service and just have broadband?Thanks

Lucas by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Multiple membership charges

Hello In the past four weeks I've been charged multiple membership amounts. My actual membership is £17 per month But as well as that. I've been debited £20 £9.99 and £4.99 Which are not relevant to my account How do i get those extra charges refunde...

Payment

I have been charged twice for the month of December 2022. I made a payment on or around the 18th December 2022. I asked that the payment date be changed from the 18th to the 28th of each month, starting 28th of January 2023. I was told that I had to ...

HomeGirl by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Boost payments

I was charged £5 for boost on the 5th Decmber, which is fine because I know I pay for it. But I was charges another £5 for boost today, even though it hasn’t been a month. Anyone know why?

Tom2503 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Double bill with increased monthly cost

Hi.I have moved and took my broadband with me. I pay the same amount for 3 years and a week after I moved I had been charged with another monthly payment what I already payed this month and also this second payment was more than I usually pay. When I...

Taking extra payment's

Now tv have been taking £22.99 twice a month for my broadband and can't for the life in my contact anyone about this.Does anyone have the same issue? It seems to be every 3 weeks a payment is taken when I've agreed for it come out 21st of every month...

Labels