cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Money being taken out of Paypal

I tried to sign up for NOW TV for one month to try it - there is a series we want to watch.  It took forever to do as the site just kept freezing.  Anyway, I wanted to try the Entertainment Package.I have just checked my Paypal account to see why the...

12345 by Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Membership

Hi ThereI am sorry to start my first post like this, but I have to say how disappointed I am with Nowtv.                          I have a subscription, and I have been charged twice for SKY Sports, unfortunately, I can not see any kind of sports.Wha...

Increased Charges

I have been with NowTV (Broadband and Calls Only) for many years but this month (June 2023) my subscription has been increased by over 50%.I do not recall being advised this was going to happen and I cannot find a Customer Support telephone number to...

Resolved! charged twice

i cannot get access t my previos  email address to cancel  my subscription  so i am being charged twice for sky sports

David201 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Got charged by both Now TV and Sky

Hi, I signed up for Now TV, a couple of months ago. I just found out that both Now TV and Sky have charged me. It was not just a temp holder for 1£How does this work, and who should I talk to about this?Thank you in advance for any help

Scam membership

I received an email with “special offer” for £0.99 for three months paid for it via PayPal and as soon as I play the first movie I instantly get charged £9.99 what a bloody con!!! As there’s no option for me to cancel and refund the money, I’d rather...

Waqas by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Being Charged Twice

Hi everyone, There's a possibility that I'm being horrendously stupid here, but when checking the payments that are being taken I'm concerned that my sports membership is being taken twice on my credit card. Every month I see that a payment goes thro...

JackAK by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sky charge

Does anyone.know why I have had both a charge from.Nowtv as well as Sky? I've just joined up and signed up for an Entertainment Package and saw two charges on my PayPal account. Thank you

Sharon by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels