cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Query

Hi my daughter has subscribed to all the monthly plan I can’t ring off my mobile as it won’t let me on my minutes 

How to get a refund after being charged

I’ve tried to cancel my now tv for 3 months now and it’s not letting me do anything I cancelled my bank details but I’m still being charged everytime I go on the now tv app or website it won’t let me cancel it?

Sky Cinema Month Pass that I didn't order!

HelloCan someone tell me why it was the case yesterday evening that A Sky Cinema Free Trial was added to my account that I didn't ask for?I can see two MASSIVE problems with this.1. I didn't initiate the process of requesting a free trial to Sky Cine...

Bill even with Passes

Hi,I’ve been getting charged for the last few months (only just realised as I checked bank accounts) £7 has left my account a few times even tho I have 2 different 6 month passes on. Can this please get sorted as I don’t use it anywhere near enough w...

Weekly Sports Pass

I purchased a weekly sports pass yesterday 22 July and activated it the same day. I just noticed on my bank statement I have been charged twice. I went into my passes and sure enough for some reason there are 2 passes. One is activated and the other ...

Billing query

I’ve been charged £11.99 from now/tv billing help from a card which isn’t mine .I,ve already paid my usual £8.99 usual amount ???

Charge

Hi There I have recently been charged before my 7 day trial had ended. The account is now cancelled.My partner had already set a WiFi broadband account with NOWTv which is getting activated tomorrow.Now, we would like to see the offers available for ...

Now TV pass

I have downloaded now TV in my phone and set up an account and now I have a proplem I havnt got the now TV app on my TV so I can't watch it any way and I am still being charged and trying to get a refund but now TV have told me they only deal with br...

auto renew

for some reason my sports month lass has auto renewed,  and I'd like my money back is there a way of getting it back ?? 

Wrongly charged

SpoilerSpoilerAfter using a 10 pound cinema voucher successfully saying I was covered until 11th Aug. I recently saw on my online bank that now tv had also taken 11.99 from my account for this the day after using the voucher. How can I get this refun...

Labels