cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Double charged

I have been charged 36pounds for September month whereas it should be only 18pounds. Could you please refund the extra amount that's been charged and update.

Customer support

continuous extra charges and no 2nd account found.No charges showing up on the website but have been billed for the last 4 months.no contact number found or email support available. Please contact:Tom Devlin - [email removed]

Resolved! unauthorised payment

Payment taken from account twice and my details were changed on my bank account so no money could be taken.you had sent me an email saying you would cancel if payment could not be taken because like could not contact you and now I managed to cancel y...

Resolved! Pop ups and confusing pages

Yesterday afternoon I tried to buy a month Sports Pass for my wife in the usual way. I saw the correct standard device pass and was about to click "Buy" when the screen was blocked by a Boost popup. When I clicked that out of the way and clicked Buy,...

Double charged for 4 months

Hi all, I've been double charged for Sky Sports by NowTV for four consecutive months months. Every time I have contacted Live Chat and on every occasion they have denied that this has happened and asked if anyone else has access to my account (they d...

Payments

I've paid the monthly subscription but bank account still has a payment pending from my balance. How do I clear this quickly?

Labels