cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Resolved! My child paid £33.99 for Sky Sportsss

Hi. My 3 yo daughter managed to buy a sky sports month pass when I was at work and she was with my non english speaking mum. I have canceled the pass but I have still been charged a shocking £33.99 that I really need at this time of the year. I have ...

Resolved! Changing Personal Details - Name

Hi,I need to change the name under "Personal Details" and I have not been able to chat with anyone for the past week. The chat seems to be unavailable. Is there any phone number I can call?Thank you!

New card details not saved

I cannot change the payment card details because the system requires a house name which my house does not have. I spent and hour and a half between 2 calls on hold last time to change it with an adviser, the adviser has not saved the information and ...

Can't Access Old Account

I have an old account that seems to have mutiple passes and I have a direct debit coming out too often. I forget the account password and I have no security thing. Plus this old account is registered to an old email I no longer have access too. I'm r...

Change or billing method to Apple

Hi I now have now tv on my Apple TV box and would like to change my billing method to use Apple/iTunes but cannot see any method of doing this and customer support is non existent apart from pages of stock answers 

Payment details keep getting declined

Since my card expired and I changed my payment details to my new card, my payment keeps getting declined. I think it's because I can't input my address correctly, it asks for a house number but I don't have one. Could I get my address changed so my p...

Payment details

I have updated my payment details but now I have an email saying that I have a payment overdue? How is this possible when I changed my details weeks previous to due date? And trying to get in touch via telephone is impossible 

Resolved! Temporary transfer due to house move...new contract?

Hi, just wondered if anybody can help....I don’t seem to be able to get through to speak to a human...im out of contract and due to move house. As I’m moving to a village I don’t want a new contract with now broadband as signal horrendous....constant...

Labels