cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Billing Address

I am trying to enter my card details to pay and it is not accepting that my house (a farm) does not have a 'house number'. I tried putting in '1' as the house number and it still wouldn't accept that.  My card is set to my parents house, and I don't ...

Payment

On my Payment screen it says I have paid my recent bill, but it has not shown up on my bank account. I've been trying to find a way to pay this bill before I have no money left to pay it. This has happened way too many times. Starting to ###### me of...

Bill

I have just updated my card details as they had been removed and 2 months wasn’t paid so got cut off and said payment overdue this has now gone does that mean bill has been paid 

Remove name from account

Hi, I would like to get a name removed from my account, as I’m now the only occupier. I’ve tried using the chat however there is no options to do this and unable to find any contact details to amend this.Would anyone be able to point me in the right ...

Cant edit payment details on nowtv account

Currently only a broadband customer, I wanted to sign up for a tv pass.  But I can't, because the nowtv website seems to be broken; under "manage account" where I'm supported to be able to edit/display my payment details it just says "oops, something...

Labels