cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

reset device limit plz

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. Can you make sure you have updated your on demand drivers? Can you also try rebooting your router please. 

Are you having issues on any other device? Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

since upgrading my tablet to windows 10 and my pc i keep getting error 6003 ive  removed old devices in the manager so got 3slots empty but still no luck any help welcome

Anonymous User
Not applicable

since upgrading pc and my tablet to windows 10 I keep getting error code 6003 have gone in to manage devices and remove old devices got 3 slots empty but keep getting the error

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

As you may have seen you can only add one new device per calender month.

Use LIVE CHAT where a staff member should help you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left to get LIVE CHAT

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

your TV should not do it to everyone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELP.   I have 4 registered devices to my now tv account, 2 boxes, a tablet and my laptop however my laptop crashed today and i had to reset it to factory settings and its now thinking that this is a new device and not letting me watch now tv on it any longer even though really it isn't please can anyone help to get this device reset so i can continue watching now rather than having to wait until the end of month to add a new device as i am missing out on time i have paid for.

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now resolved 🙂 Let us know if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a similar problem with "reached device limit" despite having only 3 devices registered at present.
The problem appears to be on my laptop ( which i had not used for a few months) as the tv is working fine.
A resolution would be appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry you can't view on your desired device(s) even though you have a slot available you may have already used your 1 change allowance this month. You would normally need to wait until the 1st of the month to get another change. I can see this was looked into via livechat. If you have any further queries please re-post.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team