cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

reset device limit plz

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just reset my youveiw box now cant watch now tv movies it says limit reached please reset

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi im having issues with my device limit on my now tv account when trying to use devices for the setup, could you reset this for me please.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just paid for a month of movies and now it is saying ive reached my device limit. I was only using it last night on this same laptop so im not very pleased. It needs resetting please!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having problems adding a new device after accidently removing all old devices.  Could someone please reset my device limit please?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

We'll take a look at this for you then drop you an email as it's related to your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any way of requesting an increase on the monthly device change allowance apart from chat? I have had to replace a faulty box and already used my allowance . I so wish they would change this daft approach and take more a Netflix or Amazon approach. 

Jeff

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, there's no changes as of yet for any device change plans, if there is we'll update out customers. Can you try and view on your desired device now please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Ranj, that was very helpful.

May I just pass onthe observation that if CS staff are happy to help by allowing this then it seems to make sense to allow all customers to either (a) add or subtratc as often as they want or (b) have as many boxes as they want limited to being able to view one or two at a time.

Thanks again.

Jeff