cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't create new now tv box account

I have a new now tv box. I have tried to set it up as a new customer but when I enter my email address it says that I already have a Sky I.D. and will not let me go any further. I have just had sky broadband fitted and use the same email.
Can you offer any assistance please.

Many thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i too have had this problem. the link you give goes to the /promo/activate  page. it gets into a loop which ends up on the same conflict page requiring an email address.

if you cannot allow new customers to sign up easily, you are seriously showing incompetence on a grand scale.

By the way, all three others above this email have had the same issue and been given the same flawed advice. please either fix the issue or change the advice.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please confirm... What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have not plugged in the black box yet.

i am still trying to set up the account on line, have used a mac and an android, neither allow me to get past the set up account page.