cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why won't Bt internet run now tv to full capacity

I know that you can't watch things like sky movies via the youview box but I've tried to watch via the PS3 and it's still restricting now tv content even though it's not using the youview box?!! So basically Bt are restricting it on their internet service instead of just their tv service?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can watch the nowtv movies on the BT YouView box, it's the other nowtv passes ie Entertainment, Sports and Kids that you can't view on the YouView platform.

I am a BT Fibre customer and i find that there is no restrictions to the nowtv services at my household.

You could try disabling the smart setup feature on your BT Homehub Router by following these instructions linked below to see if that helps.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/switching-smart-setup-on-and-off-on-the-bt-home-hub-4-or-hub-5

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

When you say it's restricting the content what is it exactly that you see when trying to watch something on the PS4?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me why I can get fox Tv on my iPad but I can't get it on my Tv please
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can anyone tell me why I can get fox Tv on my iPad but I can't get it on my Tv please

Hi @Anonymous User,

You'll have to ask BT/YouView that question. As it's their box and their subscription platform, not NOW TV's...