cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound

I have no sound for superman IV on any of my outlets. All other films I've tried have been fine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It could be a glitch but I'm sure the NOWTV team will see this and get back to you. 

Maybe try uninstalling the apps if you can and reinstalling and give that a go. Smiley Happy

I don't own these devices so don't know if you can. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It seems to be working fine on the NOW TV box and iOS. If you post which devices you use the team can look into it.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I can hear the sound okay on my LG television too...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My you view box and xbox
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you have any other devices you can try?

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried it on my Samsung s6. Sound is OK. Very odd that it doesn't work on the other two
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It could be a glitch but I'm sure the NOWTV team will see this and get back to you. 

Maybe try uninstalling the apps if you can and reinstalling and give that a go. Smiley Happy

I don't own these devices so don't know if you can. Smiley Happy