cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My youview box only lets me access nowtv movies not entertainment

I'm paying for a nowtv entertainment pass but whenever I access nowtv via my youview box it only lists movies and none of the entertainment shows, I've signed in and everything but it only lists movies.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will delete my phone and give that a go, thanks. I tend to leave my iPad upstairs all the time, so it's a pain if I can't cast from the phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a joke, as a lot of people have said on here I also pay for the entertainment package but i can only pick up movies. Very disappointing as I wanted a single box that had everything I wanted rather than 5 tv remotes and multiple devices. Now tv you really need to sort this as I for one am now going to stop my entertainment package due to this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is incredibly disappointing that between Youview and NowTV this situation has not yet been resolved. Don't get me wrong, having the ability to stream at least movies on demand is most welcome. Without that, I would not be able to watch Sky Movies at all via my Youview box as I have the extra box package via BT which means you can't purchase Sky Movies direct from them. Even if I could purchase movies from BT, I would probably still opt for NowTV not least because it is cheaper but also because of the extra flexibility that NowTV offers.

However, there are several problems with the service - standard definition is just not on, and inexplicable in the Iight of every other NowTV app/ STB receiving at least 720p. Moreover, the Youview box is clearly capable of handling HD streaming.

Secondly, the lack of the entertainment package is increasingly frustrating. Particularly as Sky had reportedly expressed their frustration with this position during its negotiations over their continued presence on the system 12 months ago.

Little has changed since then, and as ever users are kept in the dark. A little clarity about the future would be nice...