cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My device limit

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can som1 please reset it?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

That being said, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried but can not find these buttons wen I click on the link you provided
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

That being said, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (but please be aware they are not obliged to perform this service). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers