Elite 5

Re: Can't use Sky sports pass on Bt youview box

[ Edited ]

PETERAJAO21 wrote:

does the nowtv work on IPAD?

@PETERAJAO21

Yes (including Sports).

Here's a link on the NowTV supported devices.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Highlighted
Champion 4

Re: No Spy Sports only Movies on you view box

PETERAJAO21 wrote:

Please Nowtv please can you make this available ASAP.

This is not fair treatment.

@PETERAJAO21,

It's will be BT/YouView's decision not to permit access to NOW TV's Entertainment, Sports and Kids services. As they offer their own subscription packages.

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

Re: Can't use Sky sports pass on Bt youview box

Thank you Ranj-S 

For clearing up that Sky Movies are available to view via the BT YouView Box but not the Sky Sports Channels, it was useful to also realise that Sky Sports Channels are available for viewing via the Talk Talk - Youview Box which is obviously handy for those guys. 

I am to understand at some point BT Youview box will be offering the Sky Sports Channels availability in the future but no date for update release at this moment in time: 20th Oct 2017.