cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one stream quality poor

I have been getting real good quality before and now the bitrate seems to have dropped off a little. With the new app on the xbox one I can see that I am getting a bitrate/quality of 2484. I'm not sure what I used to get as this feature i just found out about. When watching sports it's not as clear as it used to be for example the sky sports logo is more pixelated than usual. My speeds are 78mb(which is what I get on a 200mb package) so this should be enough bandwith to get 720p. I'm connected wirelessly but as I say I have not had this problem in the past.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been getting real good quality before and now the bitrate seems to have dropped off a little. With the new app on the xbox one I can see that I am getting a bitrate/quality of 2484. I'm not sure what I used to get as this feature i just found out about. When watching sports it's not as clear as it used to be for example the sky sports logo is more pixelated than usual. My speeds are 78mb(which is what I get on a 200mb package) so this should be enough bandwith to get 720p. I'm connected wirelessly but as I say I have not had this problem in the past.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

Hi @Anonymous User There is actually a problem with the streaming quality acroos multiple devices and it's being investigated. So hopefully, it should be back to normal soon. Thanks

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My pc app and x box one s are extremely poor quality for sky sports especiall sky sports 4. I used to get over 4000 quality and at the moment 4 is 969. I was looking forward to watching the golf but the picture is pretty poor. Hopefully this will be sorted soon.