cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one app not playing

Hi,the Xbox One app isn't working and pressing watch now on the app just loops back to the same menu.The Sky Go app is working fine,internet connection is fine and I've tried re-installing the app on both WiFi and Ethernet,I'm on Virgin media cable,any ideas ?

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your Xbox One app.

I've dropped you an e-mail with more in-depth steps, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just subscribed to now tv but cannot get it to work on Xbox one app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that, could you let us know what happens when you try to play content on the Xbox One?

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, once logged in it says "somethings not right. Give it a moment or check now tv.com status for updates"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would it be possible to do a reset of your router and also Xbox.

If you have any Smart Set Up features on your router then switch these off, also if your Internet provider has activated any child safe features on your Internet switch these off.

Also if your Internet provider has activated any virus protection make sure the NOW TV is allowed on the service.

Please get back to us if needed.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same problem here - nothing will play just keeps sending me back to menu screens. All other provider apps working fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re installed the app twice more and it eventually worked,don't know why,I'd reset the xbox one and cleared the cache previously then when I spoke to a tech on phone and repeated it ,it just started working,happy now but don't know what went wrong originally.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Can you please try deleting the NOW TV app, clear the cache and then re install the app.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue. I've tried The above and I've cleared the cache 10 times. Its still happening. I'm also with virgin media cable and all other apps work apart from now tv