cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one app issues

I've spoken to online chat who were next to useless and unable to fix.

When I open the nowtv app I get an error message saying unable to load. If I leave the screen on the error message eventually it turns blue and then loads the app (anything for 1min to 5mins) I then go to watch something (anything live or from library) and get the error message Something's not right, give it a moment or check
Nowtv.com/status for updates. Also error code PL-0.

I have done everything you would expect the technical team to ask me todo including reinstalling the app, a hard reset of Xbox one, rebooting the router, tweaking the DNS settings and changing the Xbox user. All still give the same result as above! I've been told to expect an email with a fix in 3-4 hours but without a conversation I don't see how this is possible. All other tv/streaming apps work and nowtv is working on my iPhone and iPad with the same wifi. What is going on?? It was fine a week ago!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on when the fix for this app is going to be done? I'm in the same boat, I've run through all the steps, all the proposed fixes, but nothing is helping...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi.i am currently having issues trying to watch nowtv on the app which is on my xbox one.when i try to watch something,a message saying "sorry,there was an issue with the player" can anyone shed any light on this please.thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've spoken to online chat who were next to useless and unable to fix.

When I open the nowtv app I get an error message saying unable to load. If I leave the screen on the error message eventually it turns blue and then loads the app (anything for 1min to 5mins) I then go to watch something (anything live or from library) and get the error message Something's not right, give it a moment or check
Nowtv.com/status for updates. Also error code PL-0.

I have done everything you would expect the technical team to ask me todo including reinstalling the app, a hard reset of Xbox one, rebooting the router, tweaking the DNS settings and changing the Xbox user. All still give the same result as above! I've been told to expect an email with a fix in 3-4 hours but without a conversation I don't see how this is possible. All other tv/streaming apps work and nowtv is working on my iPhone and iPad with the same wifi. What is going on?? It was fine a week ago!

Hi @Anonymous User

We are really sorry to hear about the techncial issues you have been experiencing with the app on your xbox one.

You have attempted all the troubleshooting steps we would usually go through for this issue so we have looked into this a bit further for you and today we have been made aware of an issue with the Xbox one app. Please be assured that our teams are working hard to get a fix for the issue and hope to have it sorted soon.

We apologise about this and can understand how fustrating this can be when you are trying to enjoy watching TV but hopefully this will be sorted out soon 🙂 

Thanks Kymberly Smiley Wink (From The Now TV Team)