cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox One app has become unusable. Again.

Can't get continuous viewing of longer than 5 minutes without programmes stopping and returning me to the NowTV hone screen . Not an internet problem as other streaming services are working uninterrupted, and my upload/download speeds and quality of internet connections are more than enough to handle it.

Have cleared cache, reinstalled the app and tried everything that I had been advised when this problem occurred last (around a year ago.).

Think it may be a problem with the latest update of the app and that the NOW TV tech team need to look into it. Having scoured the web for other solutions it seems that I am not the only person having this problem.

It's now been around 10 days since the problem was first noticed, so that's a third of this month's subscription fees that have been a complete waste of money as the service has been horrible.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Combination of problems here, either error 3, player_error or alternating black/static screen.

Really frustrated at the moment, seriously considering scrapping it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too. seems very much like they don't care about paying xbox users? can't find the help i need on here anywhere.