cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox One achievements

My Xbox One does not track achievements for the app? Despite watching hours and hours of shows from the entertainment package my achievement bars are not going up. Has anybody had the same problem or have a fix for this?

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

We'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine don't unlock either!!! 😳

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for your patience.

This has been raised with our platform team and we're currently looking into the issue, hopefully we'll have a fix soon 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 achievements have just unlocked while I'm watching WWE so looks like it's fixed!!! 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive also had he same problem the achievements have stopped tracking, this has been going on for a couple of months. I've tried everything signing in and out, uninstalling and reinstalling. 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having this problem ever since the app was launched in the preview program. I tried deleting and reinstalling. Still no success.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

If you look at the previous post from Andy-S that should give you more clarification on what to do.

Thanks 

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar problem for me. I've activated a lot of sports passes where I watch the footy but the achievements for it won't pop.

For example "Casual Player" activate 5 sports passes is stuck on 60% and has been for some time. I've activated more than 5....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

I will speak to our Xbox team tomorrow and make them aware of this. As soon as I have any update Ill let you all know.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again  @Anonymous User @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

Ive had a word with our Xbox Team, They have asked if you can track your achevments over the next few weeks to see if there is any change.

If there isn't then please let us know and I shall send you an email asking for some more info so our team can investigate.

Cheers

Andy