cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox One Error Code 1301

I have been getting this error code for the last few weeks on the Xbox one. I’ve uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, still the same. The app on my iPhone works, so I’ve no idea what’s going on. At the moment, it seems like it was a waste of money!
1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been getting this error code for the last few weeks on the Xbox one. I’ve uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, still the same. The app on my iPhone works, so I’ve no idea what’s going on. At the moment, it seems like it was a waste of money!

Hi @Anonymous User

The topic at the link below might help you

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-white/Error-code-1301/td-p/321121

I found the topic and the link above. By doing a Google search. This error message appears to present itself when the system thinks you are outside the UK. This could be related to the location settings on your Xbox one, make sure that everything is set to the UK.

It could also be related to your ISP as well, and the public IP address they've given you. with most ISPs If you switch off your router for 30 minutes to 1 hour and switch it back on again they will issue you with a new public IP address. It could be that the IP address you've currently been issued with was previously held by an ISP from overseas and as a result, the system is getting confused.

Out of interest, who is your ISP? 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.