cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When watching soccer the ball is blurry when moving fast

Hoping someone can help here. Just installed Now TV on my Xbox and when I'm watching soccer, whenever the ball is in motion it is really blurry and pretty much dissapears. Any idea how to correct this? Picture Quality is fine but it seems to struggle with the motion of the ball. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lately all programs has spells of going blurry I thought it was my nowtv box but a friend 3 miles away has the same blurry problems at the same time so it’s not the nowtv box it must be a problem at nowtv I complained about it but nothing was done and the blurry problems continues so until nowtv gets their act together we the customer don’t know how to fix the blurring problems
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Do the two of you have 50 Hz output enabled on your consoles? All content on UK based services is output at 50 Hz, so this is a must. If you don't have the setting 'allow 50 Hz enabled your Xbox one will be trying to convert 50 Hz content to 60 Hz and this usually doesn't and well and a blurry picture is one of the tell-tale signs to allow 50 Hz output you need to go into the video settings on your Xbox one

Hope this helps you out

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that I am in Ireland so it may be an issue with that particular App. I've tried all the different Video Settings with no luck. 50 Hz is enabled.

Tomas