cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Somethings not right?

I've been trying a week to watch nowtv on the Xbox and keeps saying somethings wrong. I have un installed and re installed unplugged everything turned bt smart set up off , even changed Xbox location all other apps are working fine! And the nowtv app will work on my phone. What else can I do?
14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This is a bit of a long shot.

When you go into smart setup and disable it on your BT Router, have you also tried clicking on the Refresh button under Network Devices ?

Worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps I'll give it ago thanks !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

sorry about that, I did say it was a long shot.

I Don't own a Xbox, so unfortunately i cant offer you any further suggestions.

Hopefully another forum member will pick up your post who is more familiar with the NowTV app on the Xbox.

Anyway goodluck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope so! It's so frustrating But thanks anyway!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Every customer so far that has been with BT and disabled the Smart Setup feature as per these instructions have managed to resolve that issue.

Would you be able to try it again as the help article mentions and then try again ?

Thanks 

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User I have tried this every night for 10 days and other methods mentioned on this forum. I have spoken to someone from your tech support on Monday night and was told they know about this problem and has been happening about 2 weeks and they will look into it.

Thanks
Ali
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my now tv stops working half way into a programme it has done this over 10 times. i get 50 mbps and internet is fine, i am with talktalk and using there router

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your Xbox One.

Can you give us a bit more information? Does this effect Live or On Demand content?

Have you tried restarting your router?

Thanks 

Rob

NOW TV Team