cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too not on voucher tho but same problem
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi im having same problem. Can't log on with xbox one
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Keep getting the message somethings not right when trying to go on now tv on the Xbox one. Been happening for months and no solution has come about.

Please help me resolve this issue as it is making me feel the need to cancel both of my current subscriptions which I don't want to do

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

There is currently an ongoing issue with Xbox but NOWTV are working hard to resolve it.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-with-Xbox-360-Xbox-One-07-09-2016/m-p/397209#M319

In the meantime, do you have any other devices available?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

As @caseyb1993 has mentioned above there was an issue with Xbox 360 & ONE yesterday evening.

This was due to the following outage from Xbox that later spread to the Xbox ONE

xbox.png

Thanks 

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, i get the same message but i dont use an xbox, i use a lenovo laptop, it wont let me use the app at all and ive tried logging out and logging back in but it didnt work and also tried deleteing the app and redownloading it and nothing seems to work. help?? thanks.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

With the laptop the issue will be a little different. Could you tell us if there's anything connected to the laptop and also if you've tried restarting the router at all?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone able to help????

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We have raised this to the Xbox team and we're chasing an update on this. As soon as we have more info to give we'll let everyone here know.

in the meantime some common causes could be:

If you're using a VPN or open network

You've changed any of the location settings

You use the same Xbox live account on another Xbox.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same issue, on virgin internet 😞