cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having the same issue. Also my other streaming apps aren't working either but games are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
This happened before and it was something to do with being in the xbox live preview program but I've heard ps4 users having same problems
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Visit Nowtv.com for help. What great help it gives you! Absolute load of ######
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem, saying 'somethings not right' . We pay for the thing and it that's all it says. Well clearly something isn't right you dumb ######. How about you fix it seeing as we pay good money to use it
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I've been with now tv for years it's a full app
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem are you guys in preview program?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Every time I go to open app it's saying,
"We can't seem to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help"
I have been on [voucher code removed] and it says everything is good couldn't find a article to trouble shoot. My internet is working on Xbox one not sure why it's not working was working fine yesterday. Please help.
Thanks Steve
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lots of us with same issue, see post in xbox one section of the forum

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too they are going to lose a customer at this rate sent me here for help is this meant to be help? Lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the exact same issue... My internet connection is fine yet It says it isn't. I have no idea what to do now 😞