cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Does anybody from now tv actually read this stuff? There are about 20 people all with the same problem (myself included) but nobody from now tv (sky) answering. Are they aware of the problem? Are they doing anything to sort it out? I have a PS4 as well and the app is running fine there through the same network. HELLO!!! Anybody there???
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. Hope they sort it out. We're paying for nothing though, that's the most annoying.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Seems like NowTV are having some technical difficulties with customers using Xbox (see link post below).

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-with-Xbox-360-Xbox-One-07-09-2016/m-p/397175#M318

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem, app not working on Xbox one. It's amazing they haven't said a thing about it here. Disappointed.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
To save everyone else the hassle, I've just spent 45mins with Live Chat (not very "live" I must say...) to be told that they think it is a technical glitch and to keep an eye on the community forums... So, basically they have no idea what's wrong and no solution. Not really good enough Now TV - why can't you just post a message on here telling everyone that??
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Something's not right error here too
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too, was fine last night, tried reinstalling , shutdowns etc. Still getting somethings not right message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same issue here. Xbox one error message on Now TV app start up "Something's not right. We can't seem to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again." Connection good, uninstalled the app and all the usual stuff. What's going on?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same issue here. No network problems but Xbox One Now TV app just coming up with a message saying "somethings not right"... Now TV - can you please give an ETA of when this will be resolved? We need to watch the next episode of Scandal!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here not in preview everything else working fine just nowtv on a mad one