cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Player_error. Is the error code
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm also having the same issue on my xbox one, just getting the loading icon then a "something's not right" message, with "Error code: player_error" in the bottom right corner
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I can't get the now tv app to play any films on my Xbox one been trough all the set ups my Internets working fine it just keeps popping up with the same error everytime

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is there an error code number?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

24/7 support? can i get a solution to this please last post was 4 days ago i cant find a contact number for support
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
24/7 support? can i get a solution to this please last post was 4 days ago i cant find a contact number for support

@Anonymous User Have you tried every single thing suggested in this thread yeah? We'll get to the bottom of it!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, none of that solved it whats the point in this app i have movies kids and entertainment but cant watch things on a night...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this problem and nothing has worked to resolve this problem and having just purchased a sky sports pass , i will not be using this service again...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had this issue on my Xbox one now for couple days tried fully deleting it and clearing cache and still no change and my Xbox one is the only device I use now tv on. What's the problem
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I was just wondering if you are on the Xbox One Preview programme ?

If you are this will create problems with the NOW TV App.

Thanks

Andy