cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scrolling down season won't work

Hi all,

I am trying to select season 10 of Grey's anatomy.

On the first screen when I select the boxset are available 9 seasons. If I move down and trying to go on season 10,11 and 12 the yellow line that mean a I can select that buttom, automoticaly jump straight to the top.

It's absolutely frustating.. 

Any advice please? I don't wanna keep moving from Xbox to apple TV(that I have already put away 3 months ago because is not need it)

Thank you !

Giovanni 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guy's,

This will be fixed in the next release of the NOW TV App, this will be happening in June.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am unable to watch season 10 onwards of greys anatomy on the Xbox one. When I scroll down it goes back to season 9 after season one. If I go to the episode list of season 9 and scroll to the end where it would normally take me on to the next season it still goes back to season 1.

Kind regards

Michelle

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. Hpwever, unfortunately we don't have a time frame on this just yet.

If you're able to use a different device, you will be able to watch Season 10 onwards on any other NOW TV supported device

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to chime in I have exactly the same issue - I now have some very dissapointed family members who are not able to watch any series past series 9 😞  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

So this was raised back in february and it is now the 2nd of June and this problem still has not been resolved on Xbox One. I would like to know what is taking so long to fix this issue

Amber

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As I mentioned in  the post above this will be fixed in the next release this month.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there

sorry but that doesn't answer my question of why it has taken several
months to correct this issue in the first place, so please can you answer
that?

Also what date this month will the update be available?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

By the time we investigate the issue, then we need to fix the app, test the app and then get it approved by Microsoft to release into the store, This all takes time to get that all processed.

We don't have a definite date at the moment as were still waiting on the overall approval to get it released, But we hope to have it within the next few weeks.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this issue as well! Have been for weeks, why is it taking so long to fix? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All

Our development team are aware of this issue.

I will try and find out more information and update you all.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update yet ?