cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT

For the last 2 days I've not been able to sign in to now tv on my Xbox one, always says something's not right, how do I fix this?
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problem here. Ive tried everything available to me.. but maybe if "i am not staff, i am a customer that likes to help (while I carve my nose into the NowTV internet forum arsecrack)" doesn't seem that fussed maybe , hey, ###### it, take money. No seriously ###### take it for no service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried all of this, I can't get access to sign in or access to my account, the app just loads up and says something's not right
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
For the last 2 days I've not been able to sign in to now tv on my Xbox one, always says something's not right, how do I fix this?

@Anonymous User

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

also have you tried a password reset at all, or removing the xbox from your device list and readding

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All other streaming apps work except now tv
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anything to add @Anonymous User ? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried that yes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't, just letters and numbers, it's been fine until 2 days ago and suddenly I need to sign in again. It's says something not right, I'm able to sign in on other devices but not Xbox one
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the NOWTV app? Or a quick reset of your router? 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Do you have any special characters in your password? If you do, try changing your password and log in again. 🙂

(There has been a glitch with this lately).