cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Removing title

Im trying to watch game of thrones via now tv on my xbox one s and i cant seem to remove the title that shows rhe channel season and episode and play fast firward etc... any ideas
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Im trying to watch game of thrones via now tv on my xbox one s and i cant seem to remove the title that shows rhe channel season and episode and play fast firward etc... any ideas

@Anonymous User game of thrones has gone due to content rights. NowTV are only allowed to have content available for a certain amount of time, after which they must remove the content. Due to the agreements they have with content rights holders in the case of game of thrones, the rights holders are HBO. HBO content is also some of the most expensive content around, especially game of thrones, so even if NowTV could keep it. The cost of keeping it would probably become prohibitive after a certain point, which means it could only be kept at the expense of losing other content.

The slightly better news is the game of thrones box sets will probably be back in February/March next year just before season seven starts

It has been known for a long time that the expiry date of the game of thrones box sets was June 13 most devices show the expiry date of content and if content is going to expire within the next 30 days. You will see an expiry countdown on all devices and also the now TV website. I myself warned people over three weeks ago that the box sets where going to expire

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I watched the latest game of thrones episodes on my Now TV last night and just wanted to know how to remove the programmes title from my screen whilst it was playing, i also managed to do this. Thanks for the reply but all sorted now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I watched the latest game of thrones episodes on my Now TV last night and just wanted to know how to remove the programmes title from my screen whilst it was playing, i also managed to do this. Thanks for the reply but all sorted now.