cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on xbox one

Now tv will not work on xbox one. Tried installing and uninstalling multiple times, hard reset multiple times, clearing cache multiple times. Still no joy
55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also a preview member experiencing this issue but signing out and loading now tv worked for me too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice one JD6 this worked a treat! 😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Work arounds are not working for me.Is there anyone from Nowtv that has any idea when this is going to be fixed?

Paying for a subscription to a service you can't use for around a week now is ridiculous.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Really sorry that the work around didn't work. A couple have been posted here - could you confirm what you tired?

The team is still hard at working making sure it's fixed all together, we know this is frustrating it is for us too but it's all hands on deck and we'll update here just as soon as we get word.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there.Yip I've tried all the work arounds that have been posted.

Signing out then in,clearing persistent storage and done many resets holding the power button for 10 seconds.

The app just constantly sticks on the black screen with the white Nowtv sign and stays like that till it tells me it takes too long to start.

I am on the preview programme and the app worked fine until it updated itself last week!

My console is set to Energy_ saving mode.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for that.

It does seem some customers seem to be having luck with the work arounds while others don't I've made the xbox team aware of this and we'll keep you updated with progresses. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The work around worked for me but I did update the console this morning as there was a new preview update, so I suggest checking for this first.

Note: I am also running on Instant on mode.

I then logged out of my profile and immediately selected the Now TV App from the home screen - as it was saved there as a Pin.

When the App loaded it asked me to sign in so I selected this option and then it asked me to choose my profile. I did this and signed in.

At this point the app loaded fully so I could use it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yip console updated today.

Tried signing out and loading the app.Lets you sign in then it just sticks on loading up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem Xbox preview member have tried all the work arounds and fixes but nothing is working think we should be refunded/ credited a month of now tv for the inconvenience
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues.

Some customers have found that updating the app/Xbox is now fixing the problem.

Can you give these a go and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team