cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on xbox one

Now tv will not work on xbox one. Tried installing and uninstalling multiple times, hard reset multiple times, clearing cache multiple times. Still no joy
55 REPLIES 55
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guys,

We know there's an issue for a lot of you with the app at the moment, if we could ask you to try these steps to hopefully resolve the issue - if these don't work please post in this thread and let us know so we can take this further.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

I've already tried those steps. Made no difference 😞

Thanks. I hope you can escalate this quickly!b

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Followed all steps on this post and linked ones, also all Microsoft advice ie Blu-ray cache delete hard resets etc no way for the end user to fix this problem, clearly the updated app is incompatible with the dashboard I am on now and I can't roll back from preview or I will loose content purchased from Microsoft as a result of further incompatibility. As a temporary fix surely you can offer the option to roll back now tv to its previous version since it worked fine on preview dash. You will have to fix it either way since everyone will eventually get the dashboard us preview members currently have
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User

Thanks for coming back to us with that guys.

Our team is currently working with xbox to get this issue fixed ASAP, as soon as we have any updates to share with you we'll post here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok so 3 days now without nowtv and I have paid for it, really poor and I am on Xbox one and yes I am experiencing an issue with 1 other app which is the movie store but I don't pay a monthly subscription for that
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute piffle Andy, not acceptable. My dash had already updated to new one and now tv worked fine for a week on this dash version until bsb updated the now tv app subsequently making it unusable. So if your unable to support the dashboard preview which everyone will get in a few weeks you are not going to be selling many passes. I guess I'm not watching sky anymore then so much for we are working with Microsoft to fix lol sky useless customer support beyond a joke
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi the app isn't working if your on Xbox preview program, mine stopped working as soon as it updated so it will work still if your running the previous system.
It does warn of things maybe not working but it is very frustrating considering I'm going to miss game of thrones in Monday guess I'll be watching it on the iPad!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello everyone, i am another Xone preview member with the Now tv app not working anymore...please fix it asap!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox Preview Member. I managed to access the now tv app by signing out of my xbox profile on the console, launching the app and signing back into my xbox profile when now tv app prompts me to do so.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yay! Thanks, at least I can catch up with GoT now!

However, I did notice that you have to sign out every time you want to launch Now TV from scratch, otherwise the same error crops up again.

Good to have a get-around until they fix it though! 

🙂