cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on xbox one

Now tv will not work on xbox one. Tried installing and uninstalling multiple times, hard reset multiple times, clearing cache multiple times. Still no joy
55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I give up. Been trying everything for the last hour. Wasting my time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see your customer service department works just as well as your xbox one app
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just tested the now TV app for Xbox one and its working fine for me. Your now the second person I've seen today that having problems

What error message if any are you getting when you try to use the now TV app on Xbox one? Also, who is your ISP and how is your Xbox one connected to the Internet. What connection speed are you getting at this moment in time. and if applicable what content are you trying to watch?

I'm not a member of staff that this information might make it easier for a member of now TV staff to help you

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code c0262513. I'm on 200 meg virgin connected via ethernet
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Error code c0262513. I'm on 200 meg virgin connected via ethernet

I know you're on virgin media, but this post from @Anonymous User might still assist you as there is some advice in their which isn't related to having BT Internet

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It seems there are some issues with Xbox live at the moment

http://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

It's possible these issues could be affecting nowTV because any content that you watch/download on Xbox one on nowTV has to go through Xbox live. Although the only problems mentioned relate to buying downloadable content on Xbox live and browsing content catalogues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No firewall and now no status alert from Microsoft and still not working and may i suggest that seeing as you dont work for now tv you stop replying to my posts and let someone from now tv sort this out
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@commanda6 is just trying to help you get back up and running, I understand your frustrated but there is no need for that tone of voice.

Have you made sure that your location settings are set to UK and that your Xbox is fully updated with the latest software.

If you could also do a reboot of your router and make sure that the Virgin Kid Safe and Virus safe are disabled.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My account is not working on Xbox one either. Have reset several times and turned the Internet off and on. Have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app but sadly still no joy. Trying to use through you view now but it's only coming up with movies