cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on xbox one

Now tv will not work on xbox one. Tried installing and uninstalling multiple times, hard reset multiple times, clearing cache multiple times. Still no joy
55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can only access NOW TV movies via Youview.  Regarding the Xbox here is a post which may help http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Xbox-One/xbox1-error-code-c0262513/m-p/371896#M929

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quickly discovered that, and not coming up with an error code, it just says somethings not right and then about going to look for updates.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to get this sorted?  I have the same error code.  It's not my xbox and no idea how to uninstall or re-install apps!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Follow these steps to uninstall the app then reinstall:

1. Highlight the NOW TV app then press the Menu button (3 vertical lines) on the controller.
  2. Choose Manage App, Internal then Uninstall App.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Had a similar problem with my xb1, but i have 2 xb1's , one was connected wireless, the other wired. The wireless worked fine, the problem was with the wired connection. swapped it to wireless and have had no problems since.  It was not a fault with the connection itself, because other apps such as Amazon Prime worked perfectly on the wired connection. For whatever reason, the Now TV app doesn't like a wired connection to my xbox.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I settled down for some Game of Thrones on the xbox to be told the app needed an update. It'd now updated and just goes to a black screen with an eventual error code of 0x8027025a. I've reinstalled the app and reset my router and xbox. Do you test the app before releasing updates? I'm now stuck having to avoid GoT spoilers until you sort it out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having this issue as well.

Come home to watch GoT. Went to launch NowTV and it said it needed updating, it updated now it won't launch and gives error "0x8027025a"

Reinstalled it, rebooted it, rebooted all internet related equipment.

ALL other apps are working perfectly fine.

BT Fibre 70mb, Wired Connected

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same club as others, XBox app needed update and now it is completely borked, does no one do testing on these updates before applying them it's obvious that it has broken the XBox one app.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you are getting the error code 0x8027025a it might be worth having a look at the following webpageto see if it helps 

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/errors/error-code-8027025a

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have also just sat down to watch GOT.....updated it as requested and then got the blank screen....un-installed it and now it won't let us install it again. Gutted!!!