cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New App thinks it's a new device

New Xbox One app is a much nicer layout (hope to see it on Apple TV this century)

So, updated to the new app this morning and logged in, can't watch anything as it thinks it's a new device when it's not.

Go to the device management on nowtv.com and it just constantly loads the page.

I know can't use the app.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked fine for me when I checked the device page it had removed the Xbox from the device list so no problem with too many devices.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

New Xbox One app is a much nicer layout (hope to see it on Apple TV this century)

So, updated to the new app this morning and logged in, can't watch anything as it thinks it's a new device when it's not.

Go to the device management on nowtv.com and it just constantly loads the page.

I know can't use the app.

Hi @Anonymous User

I received an email from NowTV about the new app this morning, the email warned me that the new app would be seen as a new device. NowTV support will know that the new app been released and that it may cause device problems. So what I suggest is you speak to live chat. they should be able to sort this out for you

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

With regard to not being able to access the device manager. Try accessing it on a PC/Mac if you haven't already. I am currently able to access my device manager on PC .

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.