cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep having to sign in

App keeps asking me to sign in everyday and it's becoming a pain. Amazon video app has only ever asked me to sign in once.

Its forcing us to watch competitors as we can't be bothered logging in as it's easier to load another app and watch something else.

My Xbox logs into my profile on startup and been through privacy setting but can't see anything related. If it was related to this I would think Amazon would be same.

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I have had to do to solve this problem is get my sons NOW TV boxes and remove the app from thier consoles and left the console in the living room with it on.

Since doing that I haven't had to login once, so it is defo linked some how. No idea why as competitors don't do it (but they also don't have a 4 device limit).

So for anyone else looking at this thread, you CAN'T you the same Now TV account on mulitple consoles without the hassle of having to login each time.

Dave

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been on the chat with NOW TV and the guy got me to remove the app and reinstall it.

So far, so good but time will tell.

Will update here.

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It didn't work 😞

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this, can you try clearing the cache and or can you have a look at this post.

Please also have a look at the following suggestions.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I can't follow them 2 links, it says access denied.

But I have cleared the cache, so will keep my eye on it.

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No clearing the cache didn't work.

dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. Other Xbox settings are configured so that the console automatically logs into the Xbox Live ID. I'm wondering if you have something more secure set up, which may be causing the issue? Can you check this for us and alter if need be.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

No it logs in automatically when I power my xbox on.

When I first got Now TV it worked for about 3 weeks.

Other members of the household use Now TV on their Xbox consoles with same problem.

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you're signing into multiple (different) Xbox Live accounts with the same NOW TV profile this will be the issue.

The NOW TV account is associated with the xbox live profile and can only be signed into one XBL account at a time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is wrong, Now TV can have 4 devices with 2 watching at the same time.

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

That is wrong, Now TV can have 4 devices with 2 watching at the same time.

Dave

Except that if you use 2 XBoxes XBox Live logs you out of the one your not watching on when using the other.