cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to make it full screen?

Watching NowTv on an Xbox One and half the screen is showing "TV an one guide" with an icon showing "full screen".

But I cant see how i get to the full screen button using the controller, every button appears to want to change channel!

Anyone tell me which buttons to use??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you by any chance got the One Guide snapped alongside NOW TV? To unsnap it, double tap the Xbox button (the one you turn the controller on with), then pull the left stick in the direction of "unsnap" as it shows on the on screen menu (I think it's down but don't have my Xbox One around at the moment).

Alternatively, if you have Kinect attached, just say "Xbox unsnap".

If that's not the issue you've got, can you share a photo?

Thanks,

Tom

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you by any chance got the One Guide snapped alongside NOW TV? To unsnap it, double tap the Xbox button (the one you turn the controller on with), then pull the left stick in the direction of "unsnap" as it shows on the on screen menu (I think it's down but don't have my Xbox One around at the moment).

Alternatively, if you have Kinect attached, just say "Xbox unsnap".

If that's not the issue you've got, can you share a photo?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it was an Xbox issue showing some kind of promotion or snap in, not sure what you call it.

Thanks for the reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no worries. The snap menu can actually be really handy, if you learn how to use it. For example, you can snap the NOW TV app to the side and have something playing in the corner of your screen, whilst you're playing a game.

You can also record snippets of gameplay on-the-fly. Just double tap the Xbox button and then press X to "record that" (I think), and it'll save whatever you've just done in a game.

Cheers,

Tom