cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable

also experiencing the same issue, was told to come to this thread from another thread. no idea whu as there is no solution here!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its been 24 hours now is this problem getting resolved soon?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is getting ridiculous now. I got the same error of the tv not being compatible with nowtv so I uninstalled the app, restarted the Xbox and now I can't even find the app! It all worked fine earlier and with so many people reporting the same problem, I can foresee nowtv losing a lot of custom if this isn't sorted out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely nowtv can get a fix for this, paying for a service I can't use isn't going to last for much longer

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been to the help page and it seems that they are blaming the preview program on xbox one its not but it would seem that they are just leaving it at that. Doesn't seem they are looking for other solutions.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone on a different thread (the one with about 80 odd comments), posted that he'd spoken to Xbox support and was told to either send his Xbox in for repair or buy a new one. Looks like the app is now permanently broken 😞 total waste of money tbh.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

We are sorry for the experience 😞

If you are a part of XBOX preview programme tha latest update rolled out a beta version for their preview members this has resulted NOW TV app to be incompatible.

We are working with XBOX team to find out the timeline for their official release so we can keep our customers posted. In the mean time please use our other supported devices.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand that these things happen, it's part of being in a preview program, so pleased to hear it should be fixed soon.

Would happen just as I discovered season 2 of The Flash had just been made available and I gathered the kids around to watch it. Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now I've just been on my partners Xbox and he's on the preview programme and also had the same update and yet his now tv app is fine 😕 and it's on the same account hahah
Bethen
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You must be one of the Lucky ones, looking on the forum the majority of Xbox One users with the preview programme who have received the latest Microsoft update seems to have broken the nowtv app.

Just wondering what video resolution you have set the Xbox to output on and what settings in your partners Xbox One is different to your Xbox ?

You never know there might be a setting in your partners Xbox that is different to yours which needs adjusting.

If you find a difference in the settings, maybe post back here (you never know it might help others who have the broken nowtv app).