cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, 

Tried:- 

Changing cables. Changed port cables plugged in. Changed ends of cables. 

Unplugging xbox, unplugging TV

Diconnected and unplugd surround sound 

Reinstalled Now TV on Xbox. 

I don't have another TV or monitor to plug into . 

Help! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you were affected by the Xbox issue.

There should be an update available now, are you able to try this for us?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it won't make any difference there is a fault at Microsoft stopping the app working. You will need to use a different device. If you pop to Argos you can get boxes with passes for £15 which works out cheaper than full price on entertainment or cinema.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has stopped working with latest xbox 1 update, the more people report the Problem Microsoft will patch the app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers when viewing NOW TV on their Xbox One. This seems to only affect customers who are part of the Xbox One Preview Programme. which allows Xbox fans to opt-into and test or provide feedback on Xbox features. Microsoft have identified the issue and are working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime NOW TV is available on a number of other devices and you can find a full list in the link below: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices Whilst every effort is made to ensure there are no issues, these can occur on trial / beta versions of firmware that are not yet ready for full release and we’re sorry if your viewing has been disrupted by this.”

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the same problem just pay £9.99 nothing work I want the money put back in my account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've had.

There should be an update in place now that resolves the issue.

Can you try this for us?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV is a joke and a waste of time, money and hard drive space. Own a Samsung smart 3D tv worth £1000 and it's not compatible??? ###### service now cancelled, go rob some other mug from now on!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I go to demand a refund before I report NowTV to trading standards ?
"If payment has been made for a service that is then i) not provided ii) not to standard a refund/partial refund can be demanded"
Consumers, know your rights
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem trying everything now tv have suggested it worked before an update now it's not