cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on preview as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I knew it was to do with this Xbox update, so is there any way I'll be able to either reverse the update or do I just have to wait? luckily for me it's not the end of the world as I have a now tv box for my telly downstairs but I often like to watch it at night time haha.
Bethen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have reported a problem on the Xbox Preview dashboard app. Everyone should do the same so they can see that it's affecting alot of people.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm getting the message too since the Xbox updated I used it last night !
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

We think this issue might be affecting those on the Xbox one preview.
Could we ask you to try opting out of the preview program to see if this makes a difference for us?

Here's how to opt out:

Open the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.

Select Registration.

Under Manage flights, select Change.

Note If you have more than one console in the programme, you can change their statuses by using Manage other consoles.

Under Manage programmes, select Remove, and then select Submit. You'll be prompted to select a reason for leaving.

Just reply to left me know if you've tried this for our feedback.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes our consoles are in the preview programme also, the only problem with opting out is it takes a few days to unregister and there's no guarantee that it will solve anything if we do.

I have got the option of watching on other devices but it's a pain setting up other devices and then having to remove them so as not to reach the 4 device limit. I wouldn't mind so much if we hadn't signed up to a 3 month movie pass yesterday lol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not down to the preview program.

I just removed it and performed a factory reset on my XB1, still got this same error message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello I don't have the preview double checked on my apps and it's not there
Anonymous User
Not applicable
All other services can cope with the preview OS why not NOW? I can only access now via xbox and if that is not viable i need to reconsider my subscription.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issues, code; c00d7159, any fixes via updates NowTV ? as if you cant use the service whats the point of paying for it ?